SPRING SMALL GROUPS and BIBLE STUDIES
We believe an integral part of growing in faith is through participating in smaller group settings where folks can gather to fellowship, study scripture and pray for one another. Check out these groups being offered this spring. Sign up in church on the clipboards in the lobby or click HERE to sign up online.
7 Weeks – Beginning the week of 5/1:
- Mon. at 10 am – Ladies Bible Study led by Betty Jean Eby
- Tue. at 7 pm – Ladies Group – This I Know: ‘Trusting your Unknown Future to a Known God’ led by Sharon Ruff and Marilyn LeFevre
- Thu. at 6:30 pm – Men’s Support Group (Real Hope) led by Brian Cowan, offsite. For men struggling with addiction.
- Thu. at 7 pm – Small Group – ‘Sharing your Faith’ at the home of Dave and Connie Grasty
6 Weeks – Beginning the week of 5/8:
- Wed. at 10:30 am – Bible Study with Pastor Doug
- Wed. at 6:15 pm – Bible Study with Pastor Kristen
- Thu. at 7 pm – Ladies Book Study led by Kitty Strong. Support and Prayer for ladies who have family members struggling with addiction.
Have some friends who want to study scripture together or are interested in leading a group? Let’s get more groups going! Reach out to Pastor Kristen at firstname.lastname@example.org.