REOPENING PROCEDURES AND GUIDELINESKelly Taylor
REOPENING PROCEDURES and GUIDELINES
- Indoor gathering requirement is 100 people per service which will include the staff, music team and greeters with reservations required for all attendees.
- Everyone is required to wear masks on the church property – inside and outside, unless they are speaking/singing from the platform.
- Folks will enter and exit through the front doors only. There will be a designated entrance door and a designated exit door with ropes lining the walkways.
- The hallways and classrooms will be blocked off. There will be access to the bathrooms only.
- Entrance and exits will be touchless and there will be sanitizing pumps stationed at the entrance and exit doors.
- There will be no distribution of bulletins, no coffee or snacks offered and the water fountain will be off.
- Chairs will be socially distanced (spaced) around the worship center in blocks of 2 to 5 chairs with a few blocks of 6 – 8 chairs for larger families. Families with young children are encouraged to sit on the right side.
- The worship center, lobby and bathrooms will be cleaned and sanitized before and after each service.
- The worship service will be 1 hour – when the service is over, everyone is to exit the building quickly to allow time to sanitize between services.
- Folks will be permitted to enter the building for service once it has been properly sanitized, about 10 minutes prior to service time.
- There will NOT be Sunday school.
- Graceland and Nursery care opened on 10/11 with reservations required. Click HERE for specific guidelines.