If you are interested in joining our team, please let us know. Below are some important details as well as job responsibilities.
- We meet each Sunday at 8:30 am and are finished usually before 12 noon. A more detailed description of the work of each team is found below.
- Some of our current team members serve every other Sunday, some serve once a month, some just show up when they can, some set up only and others only tear down and pack up. Some have signed on for a limited duration of 3, 6, or 12 months. The options are varied.
TEAM JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Trailer Drivers: Arrive at Main campus at 8:00am to secure North van/trailer and deliver to Woolwich Municipal Building and assist in unloading. Set up parking signs, welcome flags and directional signs on the main roads and parking lots; assist in general setup. Following worship, pick up all the flags/signs and return to the worship site to assist in tearing down and packing up the trailer. Return van/trailer back to Sharptown campus around noon.
- Set up/Tear down: Arrive at 8:30am to set up the worship and fellowship spaces: Sound equipment, backdrop, Graceland/Nursery, lobby and hospitality. Assist with clean up following worship. Must be out by 12 noon.
- Hospitality: Arrive at 8:30am to set up for coffee/tea and refreshments and then clean up/pack up following worship. Helpers welcome to learn by assisting.
- Welcome Table: Give information and guidance to fellow worshippers about events and activities, help with sign-ups, answer questions. (Great for those who need a sit-down job!)
- Sweets & Treats: Provide goodies for after-worship fellowship time.
- Greeters: Arrive at 8:30am to assist in setting up lobby, classroom areas and worship areas. Warmly welcome worshippers and help seat them. Give directions, distribute bulletins, receive offering, prepare and distribute communion elements, set up extra chairs, etc. Assist with clean up following worship.
- Graceland: Arrive by 9:40 am to welcome kids and families at the children’s sign in table. Teach provided lessons to one of the children’s groups (age 3yrs-2nd grade or 3rd-6th grade) following Children’s Moment during worship. Assist with clean up following worship. All volunteers must fill out safe sanctuary paperwork and submit to a background check.
- Nursery: Arrive by 8:30 am to set up nursery. Care for our babies and toddlers during worship (most important to our young families)! Assist with clean up following worship. All volunteers must fill out safe sanctuary paperwork and submit to a background check.
- Music/Praise Team: Those with instrumental and vocal ability are invited to join our worship teams on an “as needed basis.” Arrive by 9 am for practice.
If you have questions or would like to volunteer, please contact Pastor Mike, 609-501-8274.